1700 7th Avenue Seattle, WA 98101
Industry: Am 50 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 1700 7th Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98101
- Named one of Fortune 100’ s Best Companies to Work For
- Headquartered in the Bay Area with almost a century of providing quality counsel to high-profile companies
- A dynamic force in the practice areas of litigation, corporate, and international law, the firm is now expanding to include life science and intellectual property prosecution
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A range of services to aid your personal and professional development
- You will receive flexible benefit options, including generous medical coverage for health, dental, and vision. Other bonuses include a 401(k) savings plan with impressive employer contribution, paid time off and company holidays, and access to a health and wellness reimbursement program
- This firm provides a fun, inclusive culture with events like Team Olympics, a Super Bowl Party and various other social events
- This is an exciting time to play a part in the firm’ s growth and work alongside top talent in the industry.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to coordinate closings and prepare related legal documents
- You will have the chance to lead organization of corporate records for both private and public companies
- You will assist with private and public company financings and mergers
- You will be responsible for preparation of corporate and securities filings
- You will assemble opinion back-up
- You will prepare legal opinions, stock certificates, and ledgers
- Expert communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in corporate and securities
- Exposure to a law firm environment
- Working knowledge of Carta, eShares, or similar web-based equity tracking system
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell