Corporate Legal Secretary
555 California St. San Francisco, California 94104
Industry: Am Law 50 Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 555 California St., San Francisco, California 94104
- A premier international law firm, our client has provided quality service to clients in litigation, corporate, and intellectual matters for over one-hundred years.
- Growing local offices with approximately 130 attorneys in the Bay Area since opening in the early 2000’ s.
- The firm prides itself on building long-term relationships with clients and working towards finding the best solutions for clients’ legal needs.
- Known to be the “ best of the best”, this firm fosters an inclusive culture comprised of bright legal talent andemerges as a leading provider of legal services.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development
- You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry
- Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to participate in a firm that represents Fortune 100 companies, medium and small corporations, financial institutions and leveraged buyout and venture capital firms
- You will have the chance to prepare and revise, format and finalize correspondences, memoranda, and legal materials
- You will assist legal secretaries within assigned teams to organize and prioritize workload
- You will be responsible for administrative support, document preparation, file maintenance, and client services
- You will process conflicts checks and expense reports, schedule conference calls, and coordinate travel arrangements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and formatting documents
- 2+ years of experience in an executive or legal secretarial position in corporate practice
- Exposure to Adobe, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”