1 Ferry Building Ste 200 San Francisco, CA 94111
Conflicts Attorney or Analyst
Industry: Boutique Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to collaborate directly with records management partners
- You will have the chance to use legal conflicts and related ethical rules to manage firm open matters
- You will be responsible for generates, analyzes, interprets and acts upon conflicts reports related to new client intake and incoming attorney and staff
- This firm offers the service of a boutique firm with the strength and expertise of a much larger firm
- Our client contributes to civil rights, education, and pressing needs in the community
- This firm was one out of only six firms to be named a powerhouse legal force in California
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Flexible benefits plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Expert research and analytical skills
- 2+ years of experience in business intake or conflicts
- Exposure to working in a large, top law firm environment
- Bachelor’s degree and JD
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director, Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell