Client Accounting Coordinator
Silicon Valley Center 801 California St. San Jose, CA 94041
Client Accounting Coordinator
Industry: Am 100 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Silicon Valley Center, San Jose, California 94041
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to develop accounting and billing experience in a large professional work environment
- You will oversee timekeeper and client record maintenance
- You will be responsible for monthly billing production, time entry activity adjustments, and special billing arrangements
- You will monitor accounts receivables, research and resolve disputes, and account reconciliations
- Leading law firm with seven offices globally, but headquartered in Silicon Valley
- Known for providing quality counsel to leading technology companies (Fortune 100) for the past four decades
- With some of the largest deals in history under their belt, this firm is known for their leading corporation, litigation and intellectual property practice groups
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Fitness and wellness reimbursement programs
- Arcade in the headquarter office
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Discounted auto and home insurance
- Center-based childcare
- Expert in Microsoft Software
- 1+ years of experience in accounting or billing
- Exposure to Aderant Expert preferred
- Working knowledge of automated accounting systems
- Bachelor’ s in accounting/finance or equivalent experience
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell