Client Accounting Coordinator
525 University Ave Palo Alto, CA 94301
Client Accounting Coordinator
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: Palo Alto, Californi
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- You will provide client accounting analysis and billing support to partners
- You will coordinate client accounting activity for assigned partners and practice areas to meet service guidelines
- You will work closely with the Client Accounting Supervisor
- Our client is a global leader with over 1,700 attorneys in 22 offices worldwide, serving customers in every major financial center
- Committed to providing excellent legal support and unrivaled client service in all its work
- Demonstrated pro bono record, with attorneys contributing more than 1.8 million hours over the last 10 years
- Dedicated to the values of diversity, inclusion and cross-cultural awareness
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Exceptional professional opportunity in the Client Accounting group of a top-tier law firm
- Our client provides competitive benefits, bonus opportunity, and stock option plan
- Robust in-house training programs, plus tuition reimbursement for work-related and professional-development courses
- Numerous perks including, but not limited to, various discount, mortgage assistance, and commuter programs
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years legal billing work experience with some account analysis-related functions
- Knowledge of relevant firm software including Aderant and MS Office
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities, ability to work independently
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet business needs plus ability to travel to other offices to attend training
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Check out # 35 on the 2019 Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America!
Meet Your Recruiter
Mandy Farmaian, CSC
Mandy helped found ABA in 1986 with Valli Farmaian. With her love of people and innate ability to nurture relationships, she knew the staffing industry was where she wanted to be, and she hasn’t looked back since. In her role as president, Mandy spearheads ABA’s Sales and Recruiting efforts, leading the ABA team in candidate searches and development of ABA’s Technology and Legal divisions. Her extensive network of Bay Area talent and employers as well as her years of expertise in recruiting and professional placement are the key drivers to ABA’s success – earning the company a spot on the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the US. She has successfully completed retained and contingency search for attorneys as well as technology executives.
Having established Legal as one of ABA’s core divisions, Mandy returned to ABA after three years working with the Eastridge Group. Under her guidance, these divisions provide staffing solutions to some of the Bay Area’s top technology companies as well as law firms and corporate legal departments.
Mandy earned her BA in political science and French literature from the University of California, Berkeley. After several years of city life in San Francisco, she moved with her family to Hillsborough, CA where she remains active in the community and is a board member of the San Mateo County Health Foundation.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking, movies, and farmers markets (and the occasional tennis game!).
Favorite quote: “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill