Business Litigation Associate
150 California Street Suite 2200 San Francisco, CA 94111
Business Litigation Associate Attorney
Industry: Boutique litigation firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 150 California Street, San Francisco, California 94111
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
This is an opportunity to collaborate on large, sophisticated and complex commercial litigation cases. You will assist on cases regarding forensic accounting as well as be responsible for deposition and working on large business, financial litigation.
- This firm is known for its creative, sophisticated, thorough, and tenacious litigators on both sides of the docket
- Our client provides representation for corporate and high-net-worth individual plaintiffs
- This firm focuses on client commitment through their cost-effective, no-nonsense approach to provide winning results
- High profile cases
- Closely working with well-known clients
- Attending Trial
- The firms is commended for their integrity and zeal
- 5+ years of experience in commercial litigation
- Exposure to appearing and arguing before federal and state trial and appellate courts
- Working knowledge of commercial plaintiffs’ cases and bankruptcy litigation experience a plus
- MBA or undergraduate degree in accounting, business or finance with a JD from a top law school
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Legal Recruiter/Operations Manager
Christie joined ABA in 2017 as a Legal Recruiter. She began her career as an Employment Manager at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe and most recently spent several years as a Coordinator at Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services. Christie joined ABA to combine her knowledge of the legal industry with her passion for employment and recruiting. She is very excited to be a part of this team that works closely with both Clients and Candidates to bring together an ideal partnership.
Originally from the Bay Area, Christie received her Bachelor’s degree from Sacramento State University in Organizational Communication with a minor in Human Resources. She spent several years in Truckee, CA and currently lives in Reno, NV with her family.
Favorite things to do in the Reno: Camping at Lake Davis and day trips to Donner Lake with my husband and three children.
Favorite quote: “Being positive won’t guarantee you’ll succeed but being negative will guarantee you won’t.” – Jon Gordon