Attorney Support Assistant
San Francsico, CA 94117
Attorney Support Assistant
Industry: Top AM 50 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to contribute your expertise for a designated group of attorneys, paralegals, counsel, and partners
- You will have the chance to grow administrative experience in one of the top firms in the country
- You will assist revising legal documents
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks for designated team
- You will create, maintain, and distribute meeting materials
- Global law firm with more than 30 offices that is consistently ranked among the top firms in the world; has been ranked as the #1 firm in the AM law top 100 rankings
- This firm has more than 2,400 lawyers in 14 different countries and is recognized for their culture geared toward establishing and nurturing long-term client relationships
- “Non-headquartered” law firm culture; each office is equally as important
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401k plan
- Bonuses are awarded for both individual and firm performance
- Expert organization and communication skills
- Exposure to a legal or professional service environment
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi