Trusts and Estates Paralegal
Our client is one of California’ s chief wealth advisory boutique firms specializing in delivering sophisticated counsel to both high net worth individuals and prominent Silicon Valley corporations. The firm’ s highly experienced attorneys, several of whom are recognized as 2015 Northern California Super Lawyers, are experts in personal wealth planning, trust and estate matters, and fiduciary management. Each counsel devotes the highest quality of personal service to families, individuals, and businesses as they make important decisions for the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
As one of Northern California’ s largest and most experienced wealth advisory-focused law firm, you will develop professionally and benefit from your experiences in this beautiful new office environment. You will work directly with high net worth individuals, families, and high level executives and receive mentorship from accomplished professionals. Located in the heart of the Peninsula, the firm’ s premier location allows for you to serve in leadership roles throughout the community and engage in a variety of non-profit and professional organizations. Our client offers 401k, medical, dental, vision, life and more.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work alongside Silicon Valley’ s leading trust and estate practitioners
- You will be working closely with attorneys, staff, accountants, financial planners, and the court in the primary areas of estate and tax planning
- The focus of this role is to handle all facets of trust and probate administration for high net worth clients
- You will communicate with beneficiaries, draft correspondence and other legal documents, prepare deeds and tax returns, and notarize documents
- Bachelor’ s Degree and paralegal certificate
- A minimum of two years’ paralegal experience in trust and estate planning
- Strong customer service skills and confidence in abilities to offer quality assistance to a high end clientele base
- Exceptional written, verbal, and analytical skills and familiarity with probate processes and rules
- Excellent problem-solver with great attention to detail who thrives in a team environment
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”