Trusts and Estates Associate - Mid-Level
This is one of California’ s chief wealth advisory boutique firms specializing in delivering sophisticated counsel to both high net worth individuals and prominent Silicon Valley corporations. The firm’ s highly experienced attorneys, several of whom are recognized as 2015 Northern California Super Lawyers, are experts in personal wealth planning, trust and estate matters, and fiduciary management. Each counsel devotes the highest quality of personal service to families, individuals, and businesses as they make important decisions for the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
As one of Northern California’ s largest and most experienced wealth advisory-focused law firm, you will develop professionally and benefit from your experiences in this beautiful new office environment. You will work directly with high net worth individuals, families, and high level executives and receive mentorship from accomplished professionals. Located in the heart of the Peninsula, the firm’ s premier location allows for you to serve in leadership roles throughout the community and engage in a variety of non-profit and professional organizations. Our client offers 401k, medical, dental, vision, life and more.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work alongside Silicon Valley’ s leading trust and estate practitioners to devise some of the most sophisticated planning techniques for high net worth clients
- You will be part of burgeoning practice and will learn from and develop your skills with some of the leading trust and estate practitioners.
- You will be engaging in the primary areas of estate and tax planning, estate administration, income tax, transfer tax, and charitable planning
- There will be chances for pass-through entity and business succession planning
- The firm highly supports your professional development
- Minimum of three years’ experience in complex estate, tax, and/or wealth planning
- Experience with Federal and California tax law required
- Strong communication drafting, writing and research skills, and confidence in ability to work both independently and on a team
- Client service oriented and expert multi-tasker who thrives in a deadline driven environment
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”