Palto Alto, California
Headquartered in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area, this premier firm boasts over four decades of providing quality counsel to leading technology companies. Representing Fortune 100 and leading life science and technology companies, the firm is devoted to providing quality counsel to businesses as they make important decisions for the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The firm retains the quintessential features of Silicon Valley culture, offering exciting perks from amusement park trips to fitness and wellness reimbursement programs. You will also be offered the option of choosing among several generous medical plans, including health, dental, and vision coverage. Other bonuses include paid time off with incremental increases, discounted auto and home insurance, and center-based childcare. Most significantly, the firm’ s premier location in the Bay Area allows for you to serve in leadership roles throughout the community and engage in a variety of non-profit and professional organizations.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an excellent opportunity to offer paralegal support to the strategic trademark counseling and protection group
- This is an opportunity for you to manage your own docket and prepare for domestic and foreign case filings, SAEGIS scans, and D&B reports
- You will engage in critical research, interact closely with both attorneys and clients, and perform all tasks relevant to each case
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred and/or a paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program
- 2+ years’ trademark experience
- Confidence in ability to work independently and remain organized in an environment that is deadline driven, fast-paced, and lively
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and a poised composure
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”