Mountain View, California
A premier international law firm, our client has provided quality service to clients in litigation, corporate, and intellectual matters for over one-hundred years. The firm prides itself on building long-term relationships with clients and working towards finding the best solutions for clients’ legal needs. Fostering an inclusive culture comprised of bright legal talent, the firm emerges as a leading provider of legal services.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development. You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry. Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· You will work be comfortable working independently and have well-rounded paralegal experience.
· The chance to work with online investigations, foreign filings, SAEGIS scans and D&B reports.
· You will be very organized and detail oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor’ s Degree or paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program
· 2+ years of trademark experience
· This position can be located in Mountain View, San Francisco or Seattle.
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”