Named one of the best places to work in the country and is ranked #2 in America' s 50 Happiest Employers by Forbes, this premier healthcare company boasts over six decades of providing personalized, coordinated and technologically-advanced care that consistently delivers some of the best clinical outcomes in the nation. Offering the top ranked healthcare plan according to the J.D. Power and National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), this industry leader treats over 10 million patients annually in 8 different states.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
This company offers some of the most exciting benefits, free parking and easy access to public transportation. You will be offered medical, dental and vision insurance for with no premiums for yourself and extremely low premiums for your family -- you are covered your first day on the job! Other bonuses include stock options, paid time off with incremental increases, PTO cash out, life insurance, disability insurance, a flexible spending account, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee discounts, and a competitive pension plan.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to prepare everything from financial packages, cash flow statements, balance sheets to consolidated financial statements.
- You will assist in supporting internal and external audits.
- You will be responsible for accounting on revenue and accounts receivables.
- You will ensure timely and accurate financial statement reporting for GAAP, SAP, and tax.
- Expertise in Cash flow reporting
- 5 + years of experience in Accounting and Financial Reporting within a large complex organization
- Proficient tin Microsoft Office Applications
- Working knowledge of complex financial transaction flow within operational and financial systems
- BS in Accounting or related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”