Software Engineering Manager
South Bay, California
Turning the impossible into a reality, our client is revolutionizing how technology is designed and made. The company is a generously funded advanced technology business in Silicon Valley searching for self-starters who enjoy working in a highly dynamic startup environment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
You will enjoy a small company atmosphere working alongside scientists and engineers. They offer excellent benefits that include healthcare coverage, 401(K) matching, free catered lunches, and other perks befitting of a dynamic company.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to play a key role in making disruptive technologies successful
- You will learn new technologies and establish development systems and processes
- Expertise in software development - from inception to completion
- 5+ years of experience developing complex hardware/software systems and platforms
- Technically sharp specifically in software architecture and complex systems
- Experience in C/C++ and working knowledge of C++ 11/14 preferred
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree in Computer Science or related field
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”