Senior Corporate Paralegal (In-House)
San Mateo, California
A leader in global investment management, our client has been providing successful investment solutions for nearly seventy years. With 50+ global offices, the firm prides itself on its exceptional service ability to achieve quality results. This organization dedicates itself to their mission of placing clients first, relationship building, and working with integrity.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client is devoted to supporting its employees. Perks include a stock investment plan at a discount, a prime downtown location and uniquely challenging projects. Our client encourages professional growth and will work closely with you to achieve your personal performance objectives.
This company is known for the longevity of their employees, so rest assured that you will have a long-term fit.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· The Opportunity to draft and file form ADVs with the SEC, create procedures and practice notes and respond to questions posed to the form ADV mailbox.
· The chance to support alternative investment products such as fund formation, Cayman Island registration, corporate governance, board support, and drafting of resolutions.
· You will file and support CFTC filings and perform maintenance of the CTA compliance process.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent.
· 4+ years of as a corporate paralegal or compliance analyst.
· 3 years of experience with regulatory filings or other corporate paralegal experience.
· Experience working with public companies highly desirable.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”