Senior Billing Coordinator
San Francisco, California
Our client is passionate about working side-by-side with companies throughout their entire lifecycle. Providing quality counsel for over a century, the firm has become recognized for its corporate, litigation, and regulatory practices. Boasting an impressive record, the firm fosters an inclusive culture and takes pride in helping clients succeed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development. You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry. Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to coordinate billing for partners, secretaries, and clients both electronically (eBilling Hub) and manually
- You will prepare and distribute invoices and maintain an accurate record of the billing process
- There will be chances to coordinate special client billing requests and oversee client audit report preparation
- Minimum of four years’ billing/client accounting experience in a professional services environment (legal preferred)
- Experience with Aderant nice to have
- Familiarity with billing procedures and comfort handling a high volume of tasks
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”