Regional Business Development Manager
Redwood Shores, Los Angeles, California
One of the world’ s leading regulatory firms, our client is recognized for its strength and expertise in litigation, investigation, and corporate practice. The firm fosters an inclusive culture, allowing attorneys and staff to collaborate and provide counsel of the highest quality. Boasting an impressive record, our client takes an innovative approach to assisting in legal matters.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development. You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry. Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· This is an opportunity to work with other Marketing & BD team members to create business plans with clearly stated milestones for individual attorneys.
· You will identify clients and contacts who should be targeted for specific opportunities.
· You will have the opportunity to create specific client pitch materials, including responses to RFPs, and conduct preparatory sessions with attorneys prior to client meetings.
· You will have command of the firm’ s Market Research team to analyze market opportunities and to assist attorneys/groups in preparation for client meetings.
· You will create representative client lists and deal descriptions while maintaining these descriptions in the firm database.
· Bachelor’ s Degree in business, marketing/communications or a related field and 4+ years of experience in professional services marketing and business development. MBA is a plus.
· Proven background of accomplishments in marketing and business development. Previous law firm experience is desirable.
· High-energy, possesses creativity, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well under deadlines.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”