Project Manager - Public Finance
San Francisco, California
Named among The American Lawyer’ s A-List firms of 2016, our client has become recognized for its innovative and collaborative approach in providing legal advice. A global leader in the practice areas of litigation, transactions, and compliance matters, this firm has emerged as an expert in the technology, energy, and finance sectors. Our client’ s twenty-five offices around the world grant the highest quality of personal service to prominent businesses as they make important decisions for the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Devoted to professional and personal development, our client offers a mentorship program and other opportunities to monitor your success. The firm also offers generous medical coverage, including health, dental, and vision. Headquartered in the Bay Area, your premier location allows for engagement in a variety of non-profit and professional organizations.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work closely with private technology companies as a public finance project manager in the San Francisco office
- You will draft resolutions, opinions, and closing documents for attorney review
- There will be chances to coordinate notices and hearings for public entities as well participate in business development events
- Bachelor’ s Degree and/or paralegal certification
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a paralegal in public finance, secured transactions, or lending
- Strong customer service skills and proficiency in written and oral communications
- Proven ability to remain organized, time-manage effectively, and prioritize tasks in order of importance
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”