Professional Development Manager
San Francisco, California
Named one of Fortune 100’ s Best Companies to Work For, our client has provided quality counsel to high-profile companies for nearly a century. A dynamic force in the practice areas of litigation, corporate, and international law, the firm is now expanding to include life science and intellectual property prosecution. This is an exciting time to play a part in the firm’ s growth and work alongside top talent in the industry.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client offers a range of services to aid your personal and professional development. You will receive flexible benefit options, including generous medical coverage for health, dental, and vision. Other bonuses include a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off and company holidays, and access to a health and wellness reimbursement program.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to create and implement programs and projects that support the professional development of the firm’ s attorneys
- You will collaborate with multiple departments to devise professional development initiatives
- You will help attorneys meet professional, business, and client service goals through mentorship, integration programs, and career coaching
- 4+ years experience in attorney training and development and 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Juris Doctor degree preferred, though not required
- Proficiency in designing and executing professional training programs and resources
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”