Principal System Software Architect
San Jose, California
Located in the heart of the Silicon Valley, our client is a leading global technology company transforming the way people communicate with each other. Boasting a culture that is fast-paced and high growth, this company brims with talented individuals working together to combine innovation with creativity. From smart phones to virtual reality, our client is a force within the industry.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development. You will work directly with the best and brightest in the technology industry, and other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and health and wellness packages. State of the art building. Gym and nap room facilities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
This is an opportunity to lead the company’ s Data Center Platform Development Team and devise system level software solutions
- You will serve as the thought leader on core software architecture and design and lead in the creation of advanced memory and storage systems
- You will develop the best practices for implementing new features and designs and create roadmaps of architectural features for future development
- There will be chances to work with universities and startups to identify and foster innovations in architectures beyond the traditional roadmaps of IP vendors
Bachelor of Science Degree or Master’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering; PhD in Computer Science a plus
- At least 15 years’ industry experience with leadership roles in advanced system development
- Strong engineering programming and management skills with a track record of success working in cross-functional development teams
- Proven ability to articulate a vision and communicate test designs to teams of talented individuals
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”