Mountain View, California
Named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, this premier firm boasts over four decades of providing quality counsel to leaders in the technology industry. Representing Fortune 100 and leading life science and technology companies, the firm is devoted to providing quality counsel to businesses as they make important decisions for the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The firm retains the quintessential features of Silicon Valley culture, offering exciting perks from amusement park trips to fitness and wellness reimbursement programs. You will also be offered the option of choosing among several generous medical plans, including health, dental, and vision coverage. Other bonuses include paid time off with incremental increases, discounted auto and home insurance, and center-based childcare. They even offer a pension plan!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to be the right hand of the Chief Operating Officer by providing operational support and executing strategic projects
- You will turn plans into action, research strategic ideas, mitigate risk factors, and prepare recommendations to the COO
- You will act as a project manager and gather substantive information and status reports from all departments to prepare reports to be presented at the senior executive level
- There will be opportunities to act as the point of contact between the COO and firm leadership as needed
- Bachelor’ s Degree and a minimum of three years’ experience in operations/project management or business development in a law firm setting
- Extensive knowledge of operations in a professional services environment
- Exceptional organization and analytical skills and proven track record of making things happen!
- Self-motivated, an excellent communicator, and comfortable working within a team environment
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.