Office Services Assistant
San Francisco, California
One of the world’ s leading regulatory firms, our client has become recognized for its expertise in litigation, investigation, and corporate practice. Boasting an impressive record of successful representation, the firm fosters an inclusive culture and takes an innovative approach to providing quality counsel.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development. You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry. Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· This is an opportunity to assist attorneys and staff by providing general office services support
· You will manage the upkeep of office appearances, prepare conference rooms for important meetings, and provide reception relief when necessary
· There will be chances to run timely errands and other miscellaneous tasks upon request
· Bachelor’ s Degree preferred and strong customer service skills
· Confidence in abilities to multi-task and work under pressure
· Self-starter mindset with excellent communications and organizational skills
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”