San Francisco, California
A premier international law firm, our client has provided quality service to clients in litigation, corporate, and intellectual matters for over one-hundred years. The firm prides itself on building long-term relationships with clients and working towards finding the best solutions for clients’ legal needs. Fostering an inclusive culture comprised of bright legal talent, the firm emerges as a leading provider of legal services.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development. You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry. Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide legal and administrative assistance to the firm’ s attorneys and staff.
- You will use word processing and document management software to prepare and revise, format and finalize a wide variety of documents, including correspondence, memoranda, and legal materials.
- You will manage calendars and travel arrangements and prioritize workload to help achieve firm and client goals.
· Bachelor’ s Degree preferred and 3+ years secretary experience in litigation practice.
· Strong communications, customer service skills, and organization abilities.
· Confidence in abilities to work efficiently in an environment that is both fast-paced and lively.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”