San Francisco, California
Interested in a San Francisco firm with a Silicon Valley vibe? This is the place for you!
Our client, a premier boutique law firm, seeks candidates with a strong interest in technology-related intellectual property litigation. The firm provides quality counsel to high-profile companies such as Google, Twitter, Dropbox, and more. This is an exciting time to play a part in the firm’ s continued success and work alongside top talent in the legal industry.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client seeks to hire excellent attorneys and staff and offers a range of services to aid personal and professional development. Not only will you receive generous health benefits and company holidays, but you’ ll receive mentorship from the best and brightest! Other perks include recurring group socials, casual atmosphere and colleagues with a great sense of humor!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Qualified candidates will have knowledge of pre-trial and trial support, ideally for patent and IP litigation matters (other state and federal court experience fine)
- You will work closely with highly experienced and successful litigators in a sophisticated and fast-paced environment on administrative and legal tasks
- You’ ll receive on-going training and mentorship, and explore new and exciting opportunities!
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Litigation Secretary or Assistant; experience in IP a plus but not required
- Strong technology skills and confidence in abilities to remain organized and detail-oriented
- Commitment to consistently producing excellent work products and maintaining an open and flexible approach
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”