Legal Recruiting Coordinator
San Francisco, California
One of the world’ s leading regulatory firms (with 12 offices across the globe), our client has become recognized for its strength and expertise in litigation, investigation, and corporate practice. The firm fosters an inclusive culture, allowing attorneys and staff to collaborate and provide counsel of the highest quality. Boasting an impressive record, our client takes an innovative approach to assisting in legal matters and has been named one of the top 15 most prestigious firms in the country.
Headquartered on the East Coast, this firm is growing exponentially in their two Bay Area offices and is looking for the best and brightest!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client is looking for a temporary Legal Recruiting Coordinator to join their San Francisco Office. They are devoted to your personal and professional development and you will have the opportunity to work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from accomplished individuals.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to be responsible for administrative and organizational support of recruiting programs.
- Work with the Summer Associate Program Committee, coordinating orientations, events programs and more.
- Assist and coordinate with the interview process
- Bachelor’ s Degree and one year of legal recruiting experience.
- Law firm experience is strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills and experience with viRecruit is a plus
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”