Legal Marketing Manager
San Francisco, California
Headquartered in the Bay Area and with offices all over the globe, this firm has provided quality counsel to both individuals and high-profile companies for nearly a century. A leader in the practice areas of litigation, corporate, regulatory and enforcement, and international, this firm boasts over two-thousand employees across three continents. Named one of Fortune 100’ s Best Companies to Work For, the firm has become recognized for its innovative and collaborative approach that has assisted in legal matters for prominent tech, life sciences, and venture capital organizations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The company offers a range of services to aid your personal and professional development. You will receive flexible benefit options, including a generous medical coverage for health, dental, and vision. Other bonuses include a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off and company holidays, and access to a health and wellness reimbursement program. Most significantly, the firm’ s premier locations in urban settings allow for opportunities to serve in leadership roles throughout the community and engage in a variety of non-profit and professional services.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- The firm is seeking a marketing manager for one general practice group in its San Francisco office
- You will be responsible for marketing and business development requests
- You will work closely on business development with practice group chairs, attorneys, and members of the marketing team
- There will be opportunities to drive revenue through client expansion programs, pitches, events, and sponsorships
- Bachelor’ s Degree and a minimum of five years in sales and/or marketing
- Significant experience managing and training members of a team
- Confidence in abilities to develop strategies in an environment that is creative and fast-paced
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”