Mountain View, California
Industry: High Tech
Location: US-CA-South Bay
- Name to know in technology – one of the founders of Silicon Valley – you probably use their products daily!
- This company is tackling the information age— one important challenge at a time
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Range of services offered to aid personal and professional development – cafeterias, bikes on campus, access to hair cuts, oil changes, etc.
- You’ ll receive mentorship from the best and brightest!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work directly with legal to understand rights requirements for a specific software globally
- You will have the chance to assist marketing lead with ensuring global rights clearances are secured, partner negotiations and special project rights clearances as well as serving as POC for all internal and historical software image requests
- You will be responsible for gathering the current state of ongoing projects in the morning from overnight updates from globally distributed partners
- You will maintain constant communication with necessary marketing, legal, and Doodle operations people to facilitate software development workflow
- BA in any field or 5 years of equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in rights/legal clearances
- Ability to understand content management systems
- The ability to hold people to strict deadlines.
- Independent with strong problem-solving skills – detail oriented
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”