San Francisco, California
Our client, headquartered in the heart of San Francisco and boasts offices all over the world, is changing the future of cloud computing by creating a revolutionary cloud commerce platform. Named Company of the Year in 2014 by Business Intelligence Group, they have dramatically reduced the cost of onboarding, launching, and iterating on new services with the use of a single platform that allows access to hundreds of third party applications such as Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite, Box, Symantec and more. This is the platform of choice for innovative cloud commerce companies worldwide including Comcast, Deutsche Telekom, Telstra, ADP, FICO, and more.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
This is a chance to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the Bay Area. Named Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs to work for in 2015 and America’ s Most Promising Companies by Forbes as well as being named an Inc 500 top software company, this employment opportunity is one you can’ t afford to pass up on!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· This is an opportunity to act as a liaison between the legal department and other teams in all contracts matters
· There will be chances to provide guidance as to appropriate contracts templates, modify and finalize contracts, and create reports related to contract quality
· Offer administrative support to attorneys and staff, maintaining important legal files, and offering premier client services
· Bachelor’ s Degree preferred and/or paralegal certificate and 2+ years of relevant experience
· Confidence in abilities to manage multiple internal clients, prioritize, and multitask
· Strong organizational skills and exceptional interpersonal and communications abilities
· The ability to work independently and remaining organized in an environment that is deadline driven, fast-paced, and lively
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”