Legal Administrative Assistant (Estate Planning)
San Francisco, California
Do you want to continue to learn in the legal industry while using your administrative skills? We have the place for you!
Named one of Fortune 100’ s Best Companies to Work For, our client has provided quality counsel to high-profile companies for nearly a century. A dynamic force in the practice areas of litigation, corporate, and international law, the firm is now expanding to include life science and intellectual property prosecution. This is an exciting time to play a part in the firm’ s growth and work alongside top talent in the industry.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client offers a range of services to aid your personal and professional development. You will receive flexible benefit options, including generous medical coverage for health, dental, and vision. Other bonuses include a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off and company holidays, and access to a health and wellness reimbursement program. Furthermore, this firm provides a fun, inclusive culture with events like Team Olympics, a Superbowl Party and various other socials.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the Estate Planning group in their San Francisco office.
- You will be responsible for submission of time entry and review of client pre-bills.
- You will provide administrative support to the secretaries and timekeepers in the group.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred and professional office experience required
- Team-oriented with strong communications, customer service and phone skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”