Knowledge Management Director
Mountain View, California
Named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, this premier firm boasts over four decades of providing quality counsel to leaders in the technology industry. Representing Fortune 100 and leading life science and technology companies, the firm is devoted to providing quality counsel to businesses as they make important decisions for the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The firm retains the quintessential features of Silicon Valley culture, offering exciting perks from amusement park trips to fitness and wellness reimbursement programs. You will also be offered the option of choosing among several generous medical plans, including health, dental, and vision coverage. Other bonuses include paid time off with incremental increases, discounted auto and home insurance, and center-based childcare. They even offer a pension plan!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is a unique opportunity to assist cutting edge clients in the Bay Area by combining your expert knowledge in the areas of legal, business, and technology
- You will lead collaborative teams and work with some of the best and brightest across various business units to improve processes
- You will help drive revenue growth, improve client experience, and perfect effective professes that deliver quality results
- There will be chances to do what has never been done before in order to discover creative solutions to business problems
- Bachelor’ s Degree and 4+ years’ experience in in knowledge management and/or legal operations
- Strong familiarity with design thinking and confidence in abilities to manage and mentor members of a corporate team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and lively
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”