Junior Legal Secretary
Los Angeles, California
Industry: Am 100 Law Firm
Location: 1999 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Status: Full Time Employee
Do you want to learn about the legal industry while using your administrative skills? We have the place for you!
Our client, a leading global regulatory firm, has become recognized for its expertise in litigation, investigation, and corporate practice. Boasting an impressive record of successful representation, the firm fosters an inclusive culture and takes an innovative approach to providing quality counsel.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client seeks to hire excellent attorneys and staff and offers a range of services to aid personal and professional development. Not only will you receive generous health benefits and company holidays, but you’ ll receive mentorship from the best and brightest!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a junior level legal secretary, this is an opportunity to provide quality administrative support to the firm’ s prominent attorneys and staff while learning legal processes
- You will coordinate the scheduling of court appearances, depositions, mediations, and client meetings
- You will monitor the flow of information and legal documents, as well as compose general correspondence, briefs, and memos
- You will have the opportunity to create and maintain litigation-related filings and records, both in hard copy and electronic format
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred and some professional office experience required (internships OK)
- Team-oriented with strong communications and customer service skills
- Confidence in abilities to prioritize in an environment that is fast-paced and lively
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”