Intellectual Property Manager
Foster City, California
Status: Full Time Employee
- Headquartered in the Bay Area
- One of the world’ s leading biopharmaceutical companies focused on researching and developing advanced medical technology
- The company strives to simplify international care for all those affected by life-threatening illnesses
- Portfolio of highly successful output and over twenty marketed products
- Company spans six contents, employs over 8, 000 people, and generates over $30 billion in revenue.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The company will offer you the opportunity to participate in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which allows you to contribute 1 to 15 percent of your salary to purchase stock at a discount, as well as the 401(k) plan with a matching contribution of 100%.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to manage a team to review practices and implement process’, ultimately improving operations
- You will oversee the docketing and annuities functions
- You will be responsible for PTDA resourcing, planning and recruitment practices
- You will collaborate with the AGC and legal operations
- You will demonstrate success by managing organizational and process changes
- Considerable experience in docketing
- 5+ years of experience managing personnel
- 10+ years of IP docketing and annuities experience
- Working knowledge of US and foreign PTDA and trademark clearance requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree strongly preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.