In-House Tech Transactions/IP Counsel
Palo Alto, California
Our client is transforming the way leading global institutions acquire and analyze data. A major presence in the Bay Area technology sector, this company has an extensive customer base that includes state governments, federal agencies, and private companies. Our client boasts an innovative environment that is high-growth and brimming with talented individuals working to solve global issues through creative means.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client cares deeply about its employees and is devoted to keeping them happy. Perks include everything from catered breakfasts to generous medical packages and 401(k) savings plan. The company encourages professional and personal growth, working closely with all employees to establish personal performance objectives and promote involvement in the local community.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide legal advice on a range of intellectual property matters and offer counsel on product development and licensing
- You will draft and negotiate contracts and guide the patent application and administration process with outside counsel
- Juris Doctor and a minimum of three years’ intellectual property experience in a legal environment
- Passion for technology and a significant knowledge of patents, development, and technology product licensing
- Expert multi-tasker with strong attention to detail who thrives in a team environment that is lively and evolving
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”