Human Resources Assistant
San Francisco, California
One of the world’ s leading regulatory firms, our client is recognized for its strength and expertise in litigation, investigation, and corporate practice. The firm fosters an inclusive culture, allowing attorneys and staff to collaborate and provide counsel of the highest quality. Boasting an impressive record, our client takes an innovative approach to assisting in legal matters.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development. You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry. Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide administrative support for the greater human resources and benefits team by creating and maintaining employee records
- You will monitor and update application information in the recruiting database and maintain recruiting reports throughout the year
- You will assist with the creation and implementation of orientation and training programs
- There will be chances to engage in special projects such as the planning of human resources training events
- Bachelor’ s Degree and prior human resources experience in a law firm or professional services environment
- Proven ability to interact with high-level colleagues and excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills and confidence in abilities to prioritize in an environment that is fast-paced and lively
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”