Global Immigration Paralegal
Palo Alto, California
Our client is transforming the way leading global institutions acquire and analyze data. A major presence in the Bay Area technology sector, this company has an extensive customer base that includes state governments, federal agencies, and private companies. Our client boasts an innovative environment that is high-growth and brimming with talented individuals working to solve global issues through creative means.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client cares deeply about its employees and is devoted to supporting a healthy work-life balance. Perks include everything from catered breakfasts to generous medical packages and 401(k) savings plan. The company encourages professional and personal growth, working closely with all employees to establish personal performance objectives and promote involvement in the local community.
Also, you will get to experience 50% travel to Europe!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to support the company’ s global immigration program with a focus on European countries
- You will manage all stages of securing immigration documents and work authorization for employees
- You will monitor long-term immigration projects to ensure legal compliance
- There will be opportunities to work closely with external immigration counsel
- Bachelor’ s Degree and a minimum of two years’ experience in corporate immigration (must have inter-European visa experience)
- Comfort handling large case loads and taking ownership of visa applications at all stages
- Knowledge of immigration policies and confidence in abilities to offer immigration guidance
- Excited to spend a good amount traveling to the London office
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”