Financial Reporting Analyst
Mountain View, California
Located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area, this premier firm boasts over four decades of providing quality counsel to leading technology companies. Representing Fortune 100 and leading life science and technology companies, the firm is devoted to providing quality counsel to businesses as they make important decisions for the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The firm retains the quintessential features of Silicon Valley culture, offering exciting perks from amusement park trips to fitness and wellness reimbursement programs. You will also be offered the option of choosing among several generous medical plans, including health, dental, and vision coverage. Other bonuses include paid time off with incremental increases, discounted auto and home insurance, and center-based childcare. Most significantly, the firm’ s premier location in the Bay Area allows for you to serve in leadership roles throughout the community and engage in a variety of non-profit and professional organizations. Position can be based from the Mountain View or San Francisco Office.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· You will create regular monthly reports for practice groups and firm management.
· Develop, design, compile and prepare adhoc financial analysis and reports.
· Have the opportunity to create profitability models for clients, matter and attorneys.
· There will be chances to assist in statistical analysis for attorney compensation review.
· A Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance and 2+ years of experience in Finance positions with an emphasis on quantitative analysis and modeling.
· Advanced skills in Excel; intermediate/advanced skills in Powerpoint (skills in Access and/or SQL a plus).
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and writing skills.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”