Named one of the best places to work in the country and is ranked #2 in America' s 50 Happiest Employers by Forbes, this premier healthcare company boasts over six decades of providing personalized, coordinated and technologically-advanced care that consistently delivers some of the best clinical outcomes in the nation. Offering the top ranked healthcare plan according to the J.D. Power and National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), this industry leader treats over 10 million patients annually in 8 different states.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
This company offers some of the most exciting benefits in the Bay Area and is located 3 blocks from BART. You will be offered medical, dental and vision insurance with no premiums for yourself and extremely low premiums for your family -- you are covered your first day on the job! Other bonuses include stock options, paid time off with incremental increases, PTO cash out, life insurance, disability insurance, a flexible spending account, tuition reimbursement, professional development opportunities, employee discounts, and a competitive pension plan.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· You will be responsible for providing complex admin support and project coordination for the General Counsel as needed. You will be a partner to the General Counsel.
· The opportunity to independently compose detailed correspondence for senior executives using in-depth company business knowledge.
· The chance to manage executive travel and business expense budgets as well as billing, payment authorization for planned/unplanned expenses and events. Proactively anticipates and resolves potential budget overages.
· You will Interact with executives, board members and employees across multiple organizations, serving as a liaison for the department/function to discuss and resolve complex administrative matters, business processes, and project activities to facilitate department goal attainment.
· Bachelor’ s degree preferred and 8+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or high-level assistant at a law-firm or professional services supporting executive management.
· Proficiency with Power Point, Excel and Word.
· Should have experience with billing and expense reports.
· Possess excellent analytical and organizational abilities, solid communication and management skills, initiative, friendly and is a team player.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment."