San Francisco, California
Industry: Am Law 50 Firm
Location: US-CA-San Francisco
Status: Full Time Employee
- A premier international law firm, our client has provided quality service to clients in litigation, corporate, and intellectual matters for over one-hundred years.
- Growing local offices with approximately 130 attorneys in the Bay Area since opening in the early 2000’ s.
- The firm prides itself on building long-term relationships with clients and working towards finding the best solutions for clients’ legal needs.
- Known to be the “ best of the best”, this firm fosters an inclusive culture comprised of bright legal talent and emerges as a leading provider of legal services.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development
- You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry
- Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work as a M&A Paralegal supporting several Partners
- You will draft certificate of incorporations, written board consents, certificates and resolutions
- You will complete and file Form SS-4s to obtain EINs
- You will be responsible for maintaining minute books and stock ledgers
- You will order lien searches and summarize the results
- Prepare closing files and UCC statements, amendments and termination statements
- Strong skills in teamwork, coordination and problem solving
- 4 + years of experience in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Working knowledge of law office software, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’ s Degree required, Paralegal certificate preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”