Menlo Park, California
Named among Fortune and Vault for being a place where people like to come to work, our client has been recognized for their firm culture, overall diversity, and their mentorship. Our client’ s 15 offices around the world grant principles of excellence, leadership and citizenship.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Devoted to professional and personal development, our client offers programs and resources to help build the career you want. The firm also offers generous medical coverage.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work in venture financings as a corporate paralegal in the firm’ s Silicon Valley office.
- You will prepare entity qualification or registration forms for foreign jurisdictions.
- You will maintain capitalization records of clients using capitalization management software.
- You will assist in closings as well as drafting and reviewing transactional documents.
- Working knowledge creating and maintaining minute books and capitalization tables.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required and Paralegal Certification from an ABA-approved program is preferred.
- 3+ years’ large law firm experience specifically in stock plan administration preferred.
- Strong computer and time management skills.
- Proven ability to remain organized, manage time effectively, and prioritize tasks
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”