Mountain View, California
This premier firm boasts over four decades of providing quality counsel to leading technology companies. Representing Fortune 100 and leading life science and technology companies, the firm is devoted to providing quality counsel to businesses as they make important decisions for the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The firm retains the quintessential features of Silicon Valley culture, offering exciting perks from amusement park trips to fitness and wellness reimbursement programs. You will also be offered the option of choosing among several generous medical plans, including health, dental, and vision coverage. Other bonuses include paid time off with incremental increases, discounted auto and home insurance, and center-based childcare. Most significantly, the firm’ s premier location in the Bay Area allows for you to serve in leadership roles throughout the community and engage in a variety of non-profit and professional organizations.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide services during all stages of development to technology and life sciences companies.
- You will work on these services from early start-ups to cultivated, publicly traded corporations.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of experience in general corporate law, specifically with emerging companies and M&A
- Experience in, or a passion for, technology or life sciences companies
- High-caliber academic credentials
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”