Conflicts Research Assistant
San Francisco, California
Industry: Am 100 Law Firm
Location: 1 Front St #35, San Francisco, CA 94111
Status: Full Time Employee
One of the world’ s leading regulatory firms (with 12 offices across the globe), our client has become recognized for its strength and expertise in litigation, investigation, and corporate practice. The firm fosters an inclusive culture, allowing attorneys and staff to collaborate and provide counsel of the highest quality. Boasting an impressive record, our client takes an innovative approach to assisting in legal matters and has been named one of the top 15 most prestigious firms in the country.
Headquartered on the East Coast, this firm is growing exponentially in their two Bay Area offices and is looking for the best and brightest!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development. You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from accomplished individuals. Benefits include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays. Furthermore, this generous firm provides profit sharing, a scholarship program for job-related certificate programs, and much more.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to learn how to do research on client related entities and business relationships in a multitude of databases in order to compile reports
- You will maintain an internal database on firm clients and ensure accessibility of conflicts information
- You will have the chance to correspond with top firm attorneys on research-related projects
- There will also be chances to update current systems by staying on top of technology improvements for business-related databases
- Bachelor’ s Degree and professional services office environment experience preferred (internships OK)
- Familiarity with research and databases ideal (legal databases a bonus)
- Above average written communication skills required
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”