San Francisco, California
Are you a legal communications expert who is looking for their next big challenge? We have the place for you!
Named one of Fortune 100’ s Best Companies to Work For, our client has provided quality counsel to high-profile companies for nearly a century. A dynamic force in the practice areas of litigation, corporate, and international law, the firm is now expanding to include life science and intellectual property prosecution. This is an exciting time to play a part in the firm’ s growth and work alongside top talent in the industry.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client offers a range of services to aid your personal and professional development. You will receive flexible benefit options, including generous medical coverage for health, dental, and vision. Other bonuses include a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off and company holidays, and access to a health and wellness reimbursement program. Furthermore, this firm provides a fun, inclusive culture with events like Team Olympics, a Superbowl Party and various other socials.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As the right hand of the Director of Communications and Chief Marketing Officer, you will play a lead role in firm branding and employee engagement activities
- You will have the opportunity to use your executive communications knowledge assist firm practice leaders with a variety of communications mediums
- As the communications champion, you will get all parties excited to put out top-notch communications products on all platforms and take the firm to a new level
- Bachelor’ s Degree and law firm experience required
- Previous supervisory experience and Salesforce and Wordpress experience desired
- Team-oriented with strong communications and customer service skills
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”