Commercial Transactions Attorney
San Mateo, California
Headquartered on the center of the Peninsula, this company has been a prominent financial services provider for over 60 years and now spans over 50 countries. A leader in investment management, the company is recognized for its high quality investments across their multiple branches.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The company offers a generous employee stock investment plan, personal financial planning sessions, commuter benefits and tuition assistance. The company is known for their employee retention and a great work life balance. Headquartered here, your premier location allows for you to move up and grow within the company.
This company is known for the longevity of their employees, so rest assured that you will have a long-term fit.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to assist in all aspects of contract development, from review and redlining to drafting and negotiating contracts on a global scale
- There will be chances to meet regularly with business partners across the company to identify strengths in productivity and provide suggestions for further growth
- You will create practical solutions that address business needs and improve cost efficiencies
- Juris Doctor degree, 4-10 years practice in-house legal department or firm, and experience partnering with senior management
- Familiarity with technology transactions such as SaaS, licensing, hardware acquisitions, market data services, and electronic trading arrangements
- Working knowledge of both technology and commercial transactions and assurance in guiding business units through legal decision-making processes
- Expert multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills who thrives in a fast-paced, lively, and evolving environment
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, and confidence in ability to negotiate
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”