Commercial Lending Case Assistant
Palo Alto, California
Named one of Fortune 100’ s Best Companies to Work For, our client has provided quality counsel to high-profile companies for nearly a century. A dynamic force in the practice areas of litigation, corporate, and international law, the firm is now expanding to include life science and intellectual property prosecution. This is an exciting time to play a part in the firm’ s growth and work alongside top talent in the industry.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client offers a range of services to aid your personal and professional development. You will receive flexible benefit options, including generous medical coverage for health, dental, and vision. Other bonuses include a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off and company holidays, and access to a health and wellness reimbursement program.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work closely with a specialized group in the firm’ s Palo Alto office, with primary responsibilities related to the documentation and closing of commercial lending transactions
- You will get to request lien searches, charter documents and good standings, as well as handle intellectual property searches
- You will learn to prepare and file UCC financing statements and amendments, and submit intellectual property filings at the federal level
- You have the opportunity to assist in drafting, editing, and reviewing transaction documents
- Produce document checklists and closing packages, including client required correspondence and fully executed closing documents
- Bachelor’ s degree required and Paralegal Certificate is ideal
- Great attention to detail and comfort handling multiple projects at once
- Excellent planning, development, communications, and execution skills
- Proven track record of getting things done!
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”