Business Development Specialist
Los Angeles, California
A global law firm with more than 30 offices that is consistently ranked among the top firms in the world and was ranked as the #1 firm in the AM top 100 rankings in 2015. The firm has more than 2, 400 lawyers in 14 different countries and is recognized for their culture geared toward establishing and nurturing long-term client relationships.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The company offers a generous compensation package that includes healthcare, life & disability insurance, a flexible spending account, a 401k plan and more. Bonuses are awarded for both individual and firm performance. This company has offices all over the world, which allows you option to travel or work almost anywhere you want.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· This is an opportunity to deliver high-quality proposal documents and ensure partners are prepared to conduct high-impact conversations to position the firm and secure new business.
· There will be chances to collaborate with BD teams, lawyers and firm resources to create credential statements, pitch documents and responses to RFPs, while ensuring that all deliverables are of the highest quality.
· You will be creating compelling communications and innovative content tailored to the client showcasing the company’ s value proposition and demonstrated client benefit.
· A BA with an APMP certification as a plus.
· A minimum of 3 years of related experience developing and managing credentials, proposals, tenders, or other written sales tools in a legal or professional services environment.
· Experience working in a team/pitch environment and experience utilizing project/pitch management tools.
· Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and have a strong understanding of effective proposal and business development strategies.
· Superior writing/language skills and the ability to convey complex technical information in reader-friendly language.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”