Mountain View, San Francisco, Foster City, San Jose, Seattle, California
Named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, this premier firm boasts over four decades of providing quality counsel to leaders in the technology industry. Representing Fortune 100 and leading life science and technology companies, the firm is devoted to providing quality counsel to businesses as they make important decisions for the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The firm retains the quintessential features of Silicon Valley culture, offering exciting perks from amusement park trips to fitness and wellness reimbursement programs. You will also be offered the option of choosing among several generous medical plans, including health, dental, and vision coverage. Other bonuses include paid time off with incremental increases, discounted auto and home insurance, and center-based childcare. They even offer a pension plan!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work with the firm’ s Finance Department to coordinate the billing and collection activities of partner accounts
- You will collaborate with attorneys and clients to administer special billing arrangements, monitor accounts receivables, and manage status reports
- You will address a wide variety of daily tasks which include all aspects of the day-to-day billing and collections operations
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred and a minimum of three years’ experience in a professional legal environment
- Extensive knowledge of the legal industry, eBilling processes, and full portfolio management (Aderant experience preferred)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and lively
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.